I finally got my valve for the lantern I've been working on. So I got it put together in about 10 mins and it works. I'm a little concerned that it isn't running quite right, it is a little dim. I don't know what it should look like but it seems to be burning a little bit yellow and maybe a little bit rich. I don't know if that can be adjusted but I'll have to do some reading around. I plan to put some pictures of this stuff up soon but for now you just get a little update.
Stay tuned, I'll put some pictures of my 200 lantern, 335 lantern and my new heater. They aren't much to look at but I enjoy them. Soon I will work on a 1930 coleman desklamp. That should be interesting.
Post a Comment